Brett has been contributing to Search3 since February 2019, he is very clear and concise when explaining technical information to all levels of marketeers and stakeholders. He’s known to be a devoted SEO specialist that has experience in every working vertical, including agency and in-house for big brands, such as global eCommerce leader, Lovehoney, and the number one investment supermarket, Hargreaves Lansdown. He’s an enthusiastic problem solver that has real attention to detail and has a wealth of experience in the search vertical, this makes him a fantastic asset to the blog, we are very happy to have him on board.
Brett is currently devoting his time to other working projects, however, it’s on his agenda to contribute to Search3 throughout 2019. We’re looking forward to receiving his advice and technical expertise when compiling new content, so please keep your eyes peeled for any new content.
More about Brett Saltalamacchia;
- Spoke at the BotifyCONNECT 2018: structured data & the mobile-first index event;
- Participated in the Ask The Expert: Search Engine Optimisaiton series by Adlib;
Fun SEO Facts About Brett
- Has personally been invited to Google’s offices in London to learn more about the search landscape – he even grabbed some freebies!
- Has met Webmaster Trends Analyst, John Mueller from Google;
- Has been to pretty much every UK SEO conference you can name;
- His favourite SEO tools are as follows; Botify, Pi Datametrics, SEMrush, SEO Tools For Excel & Screaming Frog.
- Religiously attends Brighton SEO and is always keen for a beer, or two, possibly even three at the pre-party (depends how he’s cautious he’s feeling).